New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. A New York Life Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
- Comprehensive professional training
- Generous benefits
- Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
- Significant income potential
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria.
- Life and Health License required
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
- Previous experience in Insurance industry required
- Previous sales experience required
- Previously manage a team of individuals required
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
- Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
- College Degree required
If you are:
- highly motivated
- goal oriented
- a strong communicator
- seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partner and one another.
Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.