Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
You’re an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap Syneos Health.
Problem solving and connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You’re a unifier by nature and you’re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Reimbursement Manager role at Syneos Health.
The Field Reimbursement Manager will be responsible for the management of defined accounts in a specified geographic region in the GI therapeutic area, specifically supporting our client’s product. The Field Reimbursement Manager will execute the collaborative territory strategic plan through partnership with internal and external stakeholders, including acting as an extension of patient support program and in other collaboration with other partners. Responsibilities include ensuring understanding of Reimbursement and program support program(s), as it relates to the product. The Reimbursement Manager will also work on patient level reimbursement issue resolution, and thus will need knowledge of and have had experience with patient health information (PHI).
Field Reimbursement Managers manage daily activities that support appropriate patient access to our client’s products in the provider offices and work as a liaison to other patient support programs offered by our client. Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide in-person or virtual one-on-one support to HCPs and their staff to address questions about coverage requirements
- Support patient access assistance from prescriber decision through fulfillment
- Support the entire coverage journey from payer prior authorization to appeals/denials requirements procedures and forms
- Reviewing patient-specific information in cases where the site has specifically requested assistance in resolving coverage challenges and patient health information is available through HCP and patient consents
- Reviewing patient insurance benefit options, in cases where patient health information is available as a result of patient hub enrollment or HCP and patient consents
- Coordinating with other patient support service program representatives, I.e., field sales force and payer account management team, when applicable
- Educating physician office staff on patient assistance programs offerings and call center support services, including web-based provider programs
- Provide information on relevant Reimbursement topics related to the client product
- Serve as payer expert for defined geography and be able to communicate changes to key stakeholders in a timely manner
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years’ experience in public or private third-party coverage and reimbursement arena or pharmaceutical industry in managed care, clinical support, or sales
- Experience with specialty products acquired through Specialty Pharmacy networks
- Experience working alongside sales teams
- Experience working with patient support programs
- Experience with buy and bill process including coding, coverage, and reimbursement required
- Preferred GI experience
- Proven experience building relationships within an account by working closely with them to navigate coverage and reimbursement barriers to specialty products for their patients
- Ability to operate as a “team player” in compliant collaboration with multiple sales representatives, sales leadership, and internal colleagues to reach common goals
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors, as well as Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large multistate geography territories, at least 50% travel required, based on geography and territory accounts
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Ability to manage expenses within allocated budgets
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local COVID-19 safety guidelines will be followed.
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $125,000 to $135,000. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high of the Syneos Health range for this position. Actual salary will vary based on various factors such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health’s vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access Solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.