SEB Professional North America
Our passion for coffee makes SEB Professional North America a growing company!
We are in the professional coffee machine business managing three leading global brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis.
You can find our coffee machines in convenience stores, hotels, and restaurants worldwide. Chances are you have enjoyed a cup of coffee brewed by one of our products during your morning coffee run at McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons.
SEB Professional is a subsidiary of Groupe SEB, a large French consortium and the world’s largest manufacturer of cookware in more than 150 countries, with 33,00 employees and over €8,1 b in sales annually. Notable brand names associated are Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad. Our Company operates in the Professional Coffee Machine division.
Under the direction of The National Service Manager the Field Trainer will be responsible for developing curriculum and delivering training classes to third-party service technicians, customers, and internal employees. The ideal candidate will have the ability to identity areas of opportunity, to deliver solutions and to improve trust and satisfaction with our service network and customers. Training locations are always changing as we travel to the service company branches, SEB Professional offices and online via Microsoft Teams.
Responsibilities of the Field Trainer
- Prepares and conducts technical training classes for field technicians both in classroom with hands-on practice and on the job training in the field.
- Creation and maintenance of training materials for all equipment. Partner with other departments, as necessary.
- Maintain and manage training machine inventory.
- Maintain and track training schedule.
- Maintain training skills matrix and certifications for service vendor network
Experience and Education of the Field Trainer
- Associate degree or Technical school graduate preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully train new service technicians and vendors.
- Skilled in adult learning methods.
Required Skills of the Field Trainer
- Strong mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of safety procedures related to equipment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office required; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/electronic schematics and hydraulic diagrams
Field Trainer Working conditions / Physical Requirements
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and computer
- Standing and presenting training material in front of class.
- Occasionally lifting of up to 75 pounds.
- Visually distinguish all colors
- Some weekend work required.
Overview for the Field Trainer Position
- Type of employment: Full time – Exempt
- Workplace type: Office and/or technical classroom environment. Field, working in vendor and field facilities including convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, restaurants and hotels.
- Travel: up to 80% of time.
- Health insurance
- Competitive 401(K) program
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts program
SEB Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see OFCCP Equal Employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.