The Brose Group is growing worldwide. Innovations in research and development as well as strategic investments form the basis for extending our market position. As the fourth largest family-owned company in this industrial sector, we are offering challenging tasks and opportunities for personal growth in a dynamic environment in the following position.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Record and reconcile bank transactions with bank statements
- Prepare and process supplier payments & general ledger payments
- Prepare and process Concur expenses/payments
- Process Intercompany reconciliations including netting
- Update IFRS16 RE-FX & reconcile
- Support accounts payable activities
- Process Office of National statistics reports
- Support VAT returns
- Carry out other tasks related to Finance
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and guidelines including Brose code of conduct, FIRST, IDEAS, health and safety, environment, quality, discipline, grievance and equal opportunities.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- On Line banking
- PC Skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.