You enjoy tackling new challenges and achieving your career goals. But aside from your personal success, wouldn’t it be great to think that every year, over 250 million people are having an amazing time, thanks to your expertise? That’s what we can offer you.
EVENTIM USA is the American division of the European market leader in ticketing and live entertainment. Take advantage of the wide range of new opportunities and apply to join our growing team today!
Finance Manager (m|f|x) EVENTIM USA LLC
New York City, New York, USA
As Finance Manager you report to the Chief Financial Officer.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and longer-range planning activities.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior leadership.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
YOUR KEY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and a CPA certification as a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting; public accounting experience a plus.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability with a positive “team-player” attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in fast-paced, result-driven environment.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Experience of business intelligence tools and strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Opportunity to work with in a dynamic environment leading international provider of ticketing and live entertainment.
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match.
The appointment will be made under EVENTIM’s standard terms and conditions. Prior to appointment the successful candidate is subject to a number of enquiries which could include a criminal record check and pre-employment screening for the purpose of immigration. In the event of the successful candidate having a criminal record this would be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Eventim USA is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply online now to join Europe’s leading provider of ticketing and live entertainment.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.