About Kirkland & Ellis
Essential Job Functions
As a member of the Firmwide (FW) Legal Recruiting & Development Department (LRD), the Firmwide Attorney Performance Management Assistant will support the annual Associate Review, Mid-Year Associate Review, Year-End Compensation and Bonuses process and partner with LRD to foster the development, promotion, and retention of Firmwide Associates.
The Assistant will be responsible for facilitating the Associate Review processes in partnership with the Associate Review Committees and the Firm’s local Attorney Engagement teams (LRD).
- Responsible for new hire, terminations and job change data entry for Firmwide Associates into Attorney Review Database (ARD) within PeopleSoft
- Assist Attorney Performance Management (APM) team with support documents to Firmwide Associates, Partners and appropriate staff personnel throughout review processes
- Support Firmwide Associates, Partners and Associate Review Committee members via the performance review website
- Complete data validation processes regularly to ensure and maintain data integrity
- Partner with Finance department on year-end compensation and bonus cycle
- Primary owner of APM team mailbox and Firmwide Associate year-end compensation and bonus folder creation
- Responsible for the scheduling and meeting coordination for APM/LRD team meetings
- Run recurring reports out of ARD to support other departments within Kirkland & Ellis
- Assist with other administrative duties (such as creating survey reports, tracking meeting attendance and taking minutes, and organizing materials)
Other Functions: (This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented and changed as necessary. Delete if not applicable.)
- Additional functional duties that relate to Legal Recruiting, Education & Development, as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
Education, Work Experience, Skills
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Projects may require occasional overtime. Technical experience should include proficiency in Microsoft Office. The ideal candidate will possess strong data entry, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships among lawyers and staff to achieve results.
This position requires a high level of collaboration with team members. The ideal candidate will be a team player, highly organized, self-motivated, possess excellent proofing skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, detail-oriented, anticipate needs, and exude a professional demeanor.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Citrix, PeopleSoft, viDesktop.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Kirkland & Ellis LLP. To complete an application and submit your resume, please click “Apply Now.”
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions, including the recruiting, hiring, placement, training availability, promotion, compensation, evaluation, disciplinary actions, and termination of employment (if necessary) are made without regard to the employee’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, personal appearance, family responsibilities, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, political affiliation, source of income, place of residence, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, marital status, military veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
The www.kirkland.com job postings and recruiting mailbox are for candidates only. If you are a recruiter, search firm or employment agency, and do not have a signed contract with Kirkland & Ellis LLP (“K&E”) and have not been asked specifically to submit candidates, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate even if K&E hires the candidate. Direct contact with K&E employees in an attempt to present candidates is inappropriate and will be a factor in determining any future professional relationship with the Firm.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.