The Learning Experience #298
Assistant Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families, and communities.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a compassionate attitude and a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning! We are now offering a $500 sign on bonus!
- Partner with and learn from the teachers in your classroom to create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for children to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- ECE coursework preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- River Vale, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.