The Freelance Firm is a legal outsourcing platform that connects law firms with experienced, high-level freelance attorneys and paralegals who provide on-demand support for both short-term and ongoing legal projects.
Due to increasing demand, we are now searching for qualified, experienced and dedicated freelance attorneys with strong experience in first-party insurance litigation who are interested in a temporary placement opportunity.
This placement would require a candidate to assist a law firm with managing the litigation caseload.
Types of work will include research, drafting, hearing & deposition coverage, and general assistance with managing files through litigation.
We welcome you to join our established network of legal professionals to contribute your unique knowledge and skills to assist our growing list of law firm-clients.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, relevant samples of work and two (2) references. Resume submissions will be kept in strict confidence. Please visit our website at www.thefreelancefirm.com to learn more about us and the services we provide.
– Must be licensed in good standing to practice in the state Florida
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience litigating first-party property insurance cases
– Strong research and writing skills
– Proven ability to meet deadlines and be well-organized
– Self-starter and able to work independently
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $85.00 per hour
- Day shift
- FL First Party Litigation: 4 years (Required)
- Florida Bar (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.