Job Title: Food/Drink Runner
£9.50 per hour
We are an award winning restaurant in Manchester. We want to welcome you to the experience of being in a fast paced well regarded restaurant with great staff benefits.
A Food Runner’s primary responsibility is to assist Bartenders and Waitstaff at restaurants. They help busy Waitpersons deliver orders to customers on time. In some restaurants, that means literally running food orders from the kitchen to the customer’s table. Although it may seem simple, it’s an important job that ensures that restaurant’s efficient and smooth operation. When Food Runners deliver the food, they may also check to see if the guests have everything they need and can serve any additional food items.
Food Runner Job Responsibilities:
- Picks up food product for orders placed by the service staff and delivers the meal to our guests.
- Assists the kitchen and service staff as needed to maintain the highest level of food quality, presentation, and timing to optimise our guests dining experience.
- Sets up the front line with the equipment, plate-ware, and small-wares needed to effectively serve all food products.
- Keeps station restocked throughout the shift.
- Cleans large and small trays and tray stands to be ready for service.
- Reads order tickets as they arrive and place onto ticket minder.
- Tracks cooking times on all orders, checks finished product for proper degree of doneness, appearance, and plate presentation.
- Garnishes finished entrees according to house specifications and procedures.
- Assists the server as needed to optimise the guest’s dining experience.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift.
- Correctly completes closing duties at the end of each shift.
- Completes all side work in the front and/or back of the house as assigned and scheduled by the members of the management team.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressure , fast paced environment
- Willingness to follow instruction
- Staff food options available
- Coffee and soft drinks provided
- Training provided
- Weekly pay
- Financial security as joining you are a solid, well established hospitality company
- Signing on bonus of £150
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.