Newly Weds® Foods
The Scientist II is responsible for working proficiently in all aspects and functions of NWF product development including but not limited to developing, duplicating and cost reducing seasonings and/or coatings to meet customer needs while being self-governing and accepting new responsibilities.
- Display evidence of problem solving.
- Work effectively and efficiently while accepting additional responsibilities.
- Participate in custom training presentations.
- Support training of R&D personnel.
- Begin effective use of internal and external resources to expedite development process.
- Able to tie innovation with practicality.
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Culinary Science, Biology, Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum four years of experience and/or training.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and general knowledge in MS Office, AS400 and Lotus Notes.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Manufacturing, Research, Science
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.