Newly Weds® Foods
Performs functions directed towards successfully and efficiently meeting shipping goals for customer orders by performing all required shipping and receiving functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operates fork lift to load and unload vehicles.
- Must insure all products are properly coded.
- Must pull orders and assist in warehouse placement of stock.
- Must assist in inventory and cycle counts
- Must be able to complete all required logs, complete shipping and receiving paperwork, and Perform monthly inventory without assistance.
- Assist Set-up in pulling ingredients or loading blending platforms, when there are no other duties that must be done
- Must fill in for supervisor
- Must have knowledge of finished goods and raw material storage areas
- Must have complete understanding of shipping and receiving department including paperwork
- This person will operate as a self starter, and be able to multi-task.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years warehouse experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to comfortably operate standard warehouse equipment, including proficient operation of stand up forklift and load move system.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Distribution – Shipping, Inventory, Manufacturing
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.