Marina Park Plastics
We are growing our team!
Oculofacial Plastic Surgery practice in downtown Kirkland looking to hire a Front Desk Associate.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Greeting and assisting patients with check-in and check-out process
* Taking patient payments
* Answering phones and patient emails
* Scheduling patient appointments
* Coordinating referrals
* Making appointment reminder calls
* Scanning & indexing records
* Keeping front office neat and tidy
* Keeping office supplies stocked
* Occasionally rooming patients
* Accurately capturing insurance and patient demographic information
* Able to lift 25 pounds
* Previous experience in ophthalmology/plastic surgery preferred but not required.
We are looking for someone who is:
* A motivated self-starter
* Patient-focused and kind
* A team-player
* Punctual and dependable
* Experienced using computers and EMR software
* Has good typing skills & friendly phone etiquette
The fine print . . .
* 30-40 hours per week
* At-Will employment
* Hourly wage based on experience
* Benefits available after probationary period
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Uniform allowance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All staff & patients required to wear a mask in the office. COVID-19 Vaccine required to work in office.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Medical Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.