Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Delivering high availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field, or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of professional experience on a software development team as a front-end developer
- 2+ years of enterprise User Interface (UI) experience
- Experience developing front end applications to work with backend microservices Knowledge of source management through
- Experience with Git and Azure DevOps
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Any bootcamp experience or program certifications focused on Front End or Web App work
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.