We have immediate openings for Front Office Assistant, to support our customer base working in this hybrid role.
If you enjoy talking to people and helping them, want to grow your career and are passionate about quality Communications we have just the opportunity for you!
- Lead account executives and account representatives
- Allocate new accounts and tasks to team members
- Monitor team performance and give guidance when needed
- Provide strategic insight to clients’ programs
- Oversee execution, analysis and optimization of marketing plans
- Communicate with clients daily to ensure satisfaction
- Review recommendations for ad and communication campaigns
- Manage accounts’ financial aspects (budgets, contracts, fees etc.)
- Report on activities and accounts
- Proven experience as an Account Supervisor
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of online marketing and advertising
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Excellent communication skills
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.