Nathan & Nathan
Our client is leading Energy multinational company that provides world class power solutions. They are looking to hire a temporary front office executive with the following skills for a short term project of 2 months to support with front office tasks, schedule business travel, contacting clients and to be based at an event for a week to support the event managers.
This is a temporary role for 2 months, therefore only candidates who can start immediately and on a sponsored visa or with their own visa will be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welcoming guests and clients and providing logistic support to visitors on food, transportation, and hotel accommodation.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies including pantry and stationary.
- Creating purchase order and managing budget for non-productive purchases.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Key contact person for office maintenance.
- Performs administrative duties; office mail & courier, attending incoming calls
- Arranging and organizing schedules/calendar, meetings, conferences through online / phone.
- Coordination and validation of assigned managers travel requirements and expenses.
- Arranging and organizing schedules/calendar, meetings, conferences for Management.
- Arranging business meetings, quarterly business meetings, and leadership team meetings.
- Setting up agenda, recording minutes of the meetings (MOM), follow up on the Action plans
- Organizing travel, booking flights & hotel and preparing complex business travel itineraries
- Arranging the Outlook calendar for the Managing Director – SME/Director BD Distribution EMEAR
- Business correspondence and other related works
- Adhoc projects assigned from time to time
Marketing Coordinator/ Event Planner
- Coordinating the events at the region and preparing the calendar for the upcoming year.
- Conduct market research, gather information, and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Finding the proper facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Preparing marketing materials if needed i.e., Gift bags, branded stationery for the meetings
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre- and post–event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Organizing internal events, like farewells/ team building/theme dinners etc.
- Assisting with the design or e-letters to the regional partners, season’s greetings, and informational e-letters
- Internal e-letters for the team members to update on company news.
- To Support & direct staff on Travel bookings and updating company travel calendar
- Administer & register vendors for hotel bookings under corporate rates for MD, customers, visitors & new joinees
- Verification and attestation of all travel expense claims and supplier invoices
- Advise in booking of flights
- Liaising with distributors in country for invitation letters.
Qualification/ Experience and Competencies
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with a Multinational Company
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Must have customer service focus and experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Able to work under pressure with good multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good telephone etiquette skills
Location: JAFZA, Dubai, UAE
Target Start Date: 10th October 2021
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.