Candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to be considered for employment. Proof of vaccination is required upon hiring. Applicants may seek medical or religious exemption from this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
This role will have an opportunity for a flexible schedule with alternating remote Saturdays and Sundays.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least two years’ experience on the core system
- Good math skills
- Proficient with use of MS-Office suite
- General understanding of the electronic technologies including but not limited to ATMs and mobile devices
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products and services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional service to customers that contact the bank by telephone, e-mail, and chat by providing personal assistance on their accounts, bank products, and services.
- Promote the use of Digital Banking products by instructing customers on how to use the service and features that best meet their needs.
- Ensure that customers have access to their account(s) by processing Online Banking registrations, Bill Pay registrations, and Secure form requests.
- Assist customers that have difficulty accessing Digital Banking Services by analyzing the customers issue and providing a solution while also performing required security procedures to authenticate customer identity. You may need to provide a password reset for locked out customers, or troubleshoot why they are unable to log in successfully.
- Provide support to customers and bank staff regarding electronic products and services; including but not limited to, online banking, mobile banking, Zelle, remote deposit capture, bill pay and e-statements.
- Proficient in computers, smartphones, tablets and their operating systems, software and other technologies. Must be able to troubleshoot and assist customers utilizing this knowledge.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional rapport with other departments and branches to ensure our customers receive the support and assistance they require.
- Ability to work independently and as a team with excellent time management and conflict resolution skills.
- Assist customers in securing their accounts by reviewing transactions and placing lockouts on Online Access, Banks Accounts, or Stopping a Debit MasterCard when necessary.
Licenses & Certifications
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.