We are seeking an experienced accountant/full-charge bookkeeper with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to serve our growing list of clients. Specific traits of a successful candidate include:
- Highly Organized — must be able to manage your time well and keep your client books and records organized.
- Finisher — clients want to know that that you will get the job done quickly, on time as promised. Knowing how to get to “Done” efficiently, and solving problems quickly is essential
- Tech Savvy & Continuously Improving — the accounting world is in the midst of significant change with new software being introduced continuously. Understanding how to apply technology and continuously improve processes to be more efficient and to make our clients successful is highly valued.
- Client Service Oriented — this role requires extensive interaction with business owners and managers to assist on a daily basis and problem solve. We aim to make their businesses more successful. Although strong accounting and analytical skills are a given, true success comes when you can interact with your client to establish a trusted relationship
We provide full-service accounting solutions to clients ranging from start-ups to well established companies. Our clients range from property management, restaurants, consulting companies and construction businesses. In your role, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of financial records through the daily upkeep of transaction recordings such as bank reconciliations, deposits, check processing, daily review of transactions/reports; assisting in all financial accounting processes, manage reports, and addressing questions/client requests.
- Accounting or business-related degree preferred
- Full-charge bookkeeping experience – 5+ years preferred
- Simultaneous multiple client experience
- Excellent general computer and data skills – MS Office and Advanced Excel skills
- Strong experience with QuickBooks and ADP Payroll Processing
- Verifiable references
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
We offer medical in addition to paid personal time off and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, NJ 07081: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bookkeepers: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.