Performance Software is a medium-sized company with a great work/life balance, specializing in providing innovative embedded software to our client companies. We are looking for passionate Software Engineers who have done significant development work with Full Stack development. Very competitive hourly compensation and medical/dental and vision benefits are available. You can work from your home.
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with a Back-End emphasis, who will be responsible for Cloud/Server based software development featuring the Linux, Postgres, Golang/C/C++, Swagger/RESTAPI, ReactJS. This role is expected to provide strong technical leadership and mentor less experienced members within the framework of an Agile software development team. The Senior Software Engineer must exhibit a strong sense of ownership regarding the technical solutions arrived at when implementing complex software designs. The work involves the full complement of software life cycle development activities required to deploy high quality software that meets the requirements of our aerospace customers.
- Significant Full Stack development experience
- U. S. Citizenship or Green Card holder
- Significant experience with many of the following: Postgres, MySQL DB SQL, JSON, XML, Golang
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-starting attitude
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent development experience
- Participate in software development activities including requirement specification, design definition, code implementation, system integration and test
- Generate software lifecycle documentation to support certification of products
- Integrate and debug Linux Server based software executing on Servers in Cloud based environments
- Participate and contribute to Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint Demos
- Perform and/or provide guidance for verification activities including test definition, test development and testing methods
- Work daily in Azure DevOps to do requirements analysis, requirement derivation, create User Stories and Task
- Perform Code Reviews
- Establish test frameworks to implement Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Enhance Linux based systems by studying the latest open-source software
- Utilize avionics standards such as ARINC and RTCA in the development testing
Performance Software Corporation is engaged in the design of Real-time Embedded Software and Hardware. This includes Avionics and Space Exploration applications such as Synthetic Vision Cockpit Displays, Flight Management System Guidance and Navigation, Platforms, and Datalink Applications. Our customers are both Commercial and Defense-related avionics and rocketry suppliers/manufacturers. We have locations in Phoenix, AZ, New Orleans, LA, Grand Rapids, MI, Clearwater, FL, Bothell, WA, and Cedar Rapids, IA. We have been in business since 1998 and have been awarded INC Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work for multiple years.
To learn more about us: https://www.psware.com/careers/
Performance Software Corporation is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Performance Software Corporation is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss this with your recruiter if you are selected for an interview.
Keywords: Avionics, DO-178, DOORS, C++, C#, ADA, Python, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Systems Engineering, DO-254, ARINC, GPS, Navigation, Flight Controls, FMS, Displays, Platform, MATLAB, Simulink, V&V
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.