My Gym Children's Fitness Center
- Someone who is high-energy, loves to play, be silly, and thinks corn isn’t cringe. ️ ️
- A warm friend. A team player who follows through and always gives
- Reliable and communicative. Our kids will bond with you, so ghosts need not apply.
- A genuine love for young children – from babies to upper elementary ages
- Ability to work 15+ hours per week, including weekends
- Commitment to train hard and take direction well/easily
- Stage presence – if the idea of performing sounds scary, we might not be the right fit for you
- Willingness to clean (cleaning is a huge part of what we do – it’s how we keep each other and our kids safe & healthy!)
- Effective leadership and motivational skills
- A background in dance, sports, theatre, or fitness is a huuuuge plus!
- Upward mobility – we promote from within!
- Medical insurance ️
- Paid time off – work/life balance is important to us ❤️
- Tips! Our families are very generous and take good care of our party hosts on weekends.
- Free food! Who doesn’t love a well-stocked snack pantry?
- PPE – masks, “hanitizer” (as our kids call it), and a souped-up HVAC system. We also enforce a zero-tolerance sick policy to ensure everyone stays healthy.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to My Gym Corporate.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.