Full Time Hourly Warehouse Associate
Become part of a dedicated team at BluPax Pharmaceuticals that fulfills the needs of pharmacies nationwide to service the patients in need of life-saving medications.
Location: 160 Raritan Center Parkway, Edison, New Jersey United States
Schedule: Full Time 1:00pm- 10:00pm
Wages starting at $18.00 for Full Time Morning Shift Warehouse Associates.
Applicant must be available between 1:00pm-10:00pm with occasional weekends.
(Serious applicants only, please)
Minimum one year of warehouse experience a must.
Who we are
BluPax Pharmaceuticals is a leading independently owned and operated wholesaler and distributor of high-value pharmaceuticals. We proudly partner with LTC pharmacies, independent retail pharmacies, hospitals, and chains to bring value, quality, and dependability to the healthcare value chain.
- Identify any missing, lost or damaged products and report to supervisor
- Manage all product with appropriate care
- Operate warehouse equipment including manual and electrical pallet jack following company safety policies
- Work effectively as a team contributor and interact with employees professionally
- Assist in maintaining a neat, clean, organized and safe working environment
- Follow all company and safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all team members
- Verify and approve merchandise arriving in the warehouse
- Attend safety trainings to learn how to work safely in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Pack, load, and ship items
- Ensure accurate processing of customer orders, accurately read labels and order tickets
- Maintain positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
Job functions, duties and responsibilities may change at any time due to business and management needs.
BluPax Pharmaceuticals offers competitive wages. Health benefits packages for full-time employees, including vision and dental as well as paid vacation, holiday, and 401K plan.
All candidates must meet the company’s pre-employment criteria, including completing both a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
BluPax Pharmaceuticals is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability