The UPS Store (#6225)
The Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of the customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Outstanding phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
THE UPS STORE, INC. together comprise approximately 4,800 independently owned locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada, providing convenient and value-added business services to the small-office/home-office market, corporate “road warriors,” and consumers. Our centers offer a variety of shipping, freight, postal, digital online printing, document, and business services through convenient locations and world-class service. The strength of THE UPS STORE, INC. comes, in part, from the talented and dedicated associates that lead and operate each retail location. We endeavor to be the best in every aspect of business by promoting a culture of trust, teamwork, accountability, high expectations, and open communication.
Excellent Advancement Opportunities
Formal Ongoing Training Program
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.