Chick-fil-A - Bank of America Plaza
Team Members who work in our Front of House serve guests by taking and fulfilling orders, hosting guests in our dining room, and maintaining a clean environment.
Team Members in our Heart of House (Our kitchen) serve guests by preparing fresh food, and maintaining our high standards of food safety.
Our store operates from Monday-Friday.
We are currently looking to fulfill these shifts for full time- 6:15am- 2:45pm, 8am-4:30pm.
- Competitive pay
- Free break food
- 401(K) & 401(K) matching
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Uniforms provided
- Opportunities for College Scholarships
- Always Closed on Sundays
Team Member Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Available Monday-Friday
- Ability to commute into uptown
- Ability to handle all restaurant equipment/machinery
- Ability to work in a hot, noisy environment
- Ability to stand for several hours, lift up to 50lb, utilize ladders
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to respond to changes to orders quickly and efficiently
- Make emotional connections with guests
- Work quickly & efficiently
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call. Applications are only accepted through ZippyApp.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter.
In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.