Derivative Path is a leading Capital Markets Financial Technology provider in the U.S. which provides a state of the art trading technology platform, DerivativeEDGE, to assist financial institutions, buy-side clients, and commercial end users in executing and managing their interest rate derivative and foreign exchange transactions. The firm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in New York and Chicago.
The position is responsible for maintaining the product roadmap of our newly launched FX module. You will work alongside our sales team to assess and recommend enhancements and additional products and services, with the goal of expanding the current customer base and developing the SaaS platform as a viable product. The role also requires you to conduct research through various methods including client meetings, surveys, and analysis of the market. You will assist the sales team with marketing materials to announce new product features and enhancements.
Periodically produce white papers which will be published to clients and prospects. This would include trade recommendations and explanation of the benefits and support provided by Derivative Path / DerivativeEDGE. Own and maintain documentation relevant to the products supported in DerivativeEDGE.
- 5+ years of experience in Foreign Exchange Sales or Operations at a financial institution and/or a software vendor in a product management role.
- Detailed understanding of the complete FX lifecycle, including electronic trading, liquidity platforms, execution, confirmation/matching, settlements, accounting and reconciliations.
- Understanding of the challenges of payment processing, including correspondent banks, Nostro management and payment mechanisms such as SWIFT, Fedwire, ACH. OFAC/BSA/AML regulations.
- Experience with Dodd-Frank regulations related to FX Derivatives.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Understanding of math and statistics, knowledge of calculus, engineering, programming skills, experience modeling with data and good problem-solving ability.
- Prior experience with Interest Rate Derivative and Foreign Exchange models and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to work with financial engineers and developers to produce requirements and manage the process from inception to production roll out of new features.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Effective analysis of problems and providing solutions.
- Experience with low latency applications and or trading applications a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients, auditors and regulators.
- Program / Project Management experience.
- Agile development experience a plus.
Bachelor’s degree related to finance/economics/computer science
Advanced degree related to finance/economics/computer science
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.