The Lawnmower Company Ltd11 reviews
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our grounds maintenance team for an experienced operative to work within our maintenance division, due to our continued expansion.
Under the general direction of the maintenance supervisor, the successful candidate will provide a dedicated grounds maintenance service within the Midlands and nationally, covering multiple sites on the UK motorway network. The main duties will be to ensure the delivery of a high-quality commercial grounds maintenance service, to assist with miscellaneous landscaping and other tasks that may be required, to use supplied equipment, machinery and chemicals to maximum effectiveness and safety, as well as ensure such equipment and machinery is kept in good working order.
You will be expected to meet up and work from our base in Corley each morning, unless stated otherwise.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills to engage with the client, customers and team members where appropriate
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to follow instructions
- PA1 and PA6 NPTC spraying licence – Preferred
- Must adhere to strict health and safety working practices
- Chainsaw licence – Preferred
Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Use of a vehicle for business use only. A full driving licence is ESSENTIAL for this role. You will also be subject to a DBS check. Due to our customers being located nationally, overnight stays will be expected.
Application deadline: 15/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Gardening: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- Trailer Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.