We are not in the wing business. We’re in the flavor business. It’s been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in ’94, and we’re just getting started. Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries and any of our famous sides.
For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there’s only Wingstop – because it’s more than a meal, it’s a flavor experience. We are a franchisee of Wing Stop Restaurants, Inc.
We are developing a number of restaurants within the New Jersey, New York, Indianapolis, and Massachusetts markets and are looking to build a team that can grow with us. We are very passionate about the Wing Stop brand and coaching, mentoring, and developing the careers of our team.
The primary requirement of a Wingstop employee is commitment to company goals: Work in tandem with the District Manager to oversee the daily operations of the store, provide exceptional customer service and proactively manage the front-and back-of house team
Focus on excellent customer service and excellent operational results Demonstrate restaurant leadership experience and has a passion for growing the business
Qualifications for the job:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Basic computer knowledge such as saving files, sending emails with attachment files
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous management QSR food service concept
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to recruit, select, train, assign, and schedule team members
- Review performance of employees and enforce policies and procedures
- Perform regular restaurant inspections to ensure team and restaurant are meeting standards
- Establish, follow, and enforce sanitation standards and procedures
- Ability to control cash, property, product, and equipment; build sales, increase profitability
- Control labor and food costs
- Eligible for medical/dental/vision benefits
- GM bonus program
- 401K for employees 21+ years of age
- PTO program
- Referral Bonus program
- Pretax transit and parking benefits
- Employee meals and discounts
- Training program
- Flexible scheduling
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.