Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual to lead our team as General Manager. This is a role for someone with a management and Operations background who understands hard work, how to deliver and train others to provide top customer service and ensure a great environment for the dogs in our care. This person should love dogs- and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
Customer Service and Presentation:
As the General Manager, you are responsible to work with all customers and team members to ensure our customer experience sets the highest standards and satisfaction of our customers. Please take a moment and watch this short video to learn more about the brand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FONo1u85eY
- Maintains a neat and organized Front Desk team and area at all times. This includes holding a team to professional clean dress.
- Sets the example for the team o the 3 S’s (smile, story, and satisfaction) and holds them accountable to internal and external customer service standards.
- Keeps the team members engaged in their duties.
- Strive for high customer review ratings!
- ENJOY your team! GROW your team! And PLAY to your fullest potential
- Manages groomers including quality control of work, safety, schedules, and client records
- Utilizes training opportunities for the team such as dog injuries, billing issues, or customer complaints
- Maintains controllable expenses within budgetary constraints including forecasting, tracking and ordering supplies, minimizing payroll, and actively looking for new ways to maximize efficiency
- Develops team in up-selling and using dog evaluations to grow revenue
- Communications any concerns or needs to District Manager proactively and partnering after attempting to resolve issues
- Work with team to assure our Quality of Care sets the standards for dog care
- Creates staffing schedule and helps monitor daily schedules
- Maintains optimum staffing and development with all employees
- Leads by example by coaching all on contributing to a positive team-oriented culture
- Delivers written performance reviews and gives employees positive acknowledgment when due!
- Help coach the staff on our Dogtopia-isms
- The Rules by which we, as DOGTOPIANS live by are:
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
- We STAY loyal to our pack.
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
- We PLAY to our fullest potential.
- We TREAT every day like it’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
- Onboard all employees and insure each employee has the correct amount of training
- Clean and Safe Environment- to ensure our furry friends are always in a safe and clean environment we take pride in working as a team to get all the nitty gritty complete.
- Maintain and update cleaning schedule, along with holding themselves and team accountable to the Dogtopia’s safety and cleaning standards.
- Inventory Management of cleaning, dog and First aid supplies.
- Dismisses dogs proactively with ongoing behavior issues and monitors action plans to retain those with minor issues.
- It always bring your dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, Dynamic team culture
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification programs are available
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Paid time off, medical benefits, and company incentives
Dogtopia is one of the early pioneers of dog dayare and leaders in the pet services industry. RBDH is a leading Dogtopia multi-unit fanchisee portfolio with presence on the East Coast.
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.