Kaleafa is excited to be opening our brand new dispensary location in Des Moines, WA! This location marks our 11th dispensary opening – our 3rd for Washington plus 8 in Oregon! We are seeking a strong & organized leader to assist with our new store opening – set for early January 2022.
Are you passionate about cannabis and providing top-tier industry leading customer service? Come join the family and work somewhere you love! Kaleafa is looking for motivated, canna-savy and service minded team leaders to join us in offering the best customer service experience in the cannabis industry. Kaleafa is a people centric, fast paced, and fun workplace. We believe what is best for our people is what is best for our customers. Our family is growing fast and as we grow, you grow. If you have an awesome attitude, a love of cannabis, and a drive to succeed, please apply!
General Managers are ultimately responsible for all store operations, personnel and compliance with WSLCB regulations. Effective time and employee management are essential skills for success in this position. GMs are responsible for ensuring the highest quality customer service; obtaining, receiving, organizing merchandise; maintaining communication and professional business relationships with various vendors; ordering product; store opening and closing procedures; maintaining a clean and safe work space; enhancing product knowledge; supporting sales associates and processors and complying with WSLCB rules and regulations at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for all day to day operations including but not limited to;
- Employee management and development;
- Setting employee schedules two weeks out; finding coverage for employee call-outs; interviewing candidates; employee training; administer performance reviews; issuing disciplinary write-ups; fostering employee growth.
- Inventory management
- Maintain accurate inventory records in accordance with WSLCB regulations; order inventory from wholesale and product intake; prepare product for the sales floor; sustain adequate inventory of store product and store supplies.
- Maintain adequate records of cash movements; prepare bank deposits and disburse employee tips.
- Keep safety and security a top priority; promptly address all safety and security concerns; foster a welcoming, courteous and happy work environment.
- WSLCB Compliance
- Leaf Data and LeafLogix operations
- Other duties as needed.
- High level working computer knowledge
- 2-3 years retail management experience preferred
- Ability to speak politely and effectively with a diverse clientele and employees
- Ability to interpret and apply WSLCB rules
- Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
- Understanding of budget management and financial monitoring
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- 401K with matching contributions
- Pet insurance
- Generous employee discount
- Great company culture
K50aleafa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of their identity or background.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.