We are looking for an experienced general manager and/or management team to run and operate this karaoke bar. This person/team must specialize in security policies and procedures, customer service & have in-depth knowledge of SLA regulations. Knowledge on how to obtain a liquor license is preferred.
G.V. Café boasts a 15,000 SQ FT Luxurious Karaoke Bar with 25 uniquely designed private rooms, which is ready to open. It also includes a 500 SQ FT commercial kitchen that serves a variety foods in both Asian and Western cuisines.
- Design and implement a safety plan that puts the clientele and employees’ health, safety, and security as the number one priority, ensure SLA compliance, staff training, etc… Attend SLA full board meeting with attorney and obtain a liquor license.
- Build and manage a Full-service team which includes flexible hosts, servers, bartenders, kitchen staff, and support staff.
- Develop and train new employees while improving customer service and sales skills of current staff. Ability to fill any role (host, server, bartender, busser) on the floor when needed. Serve as the main point of contact for all on-site events. Ensure all scheduled events are executed efficiently, meeting and/or exceeding customer expectations and profitable, and deliver on customer expectations. Maintain a database of all events collateral and sales materials, receipts, costs, and resources needed for executing each event. Assist in maintenance of food, beverage, front of house, and back of house inventory.
- 5+ years experience working in high volume bars, clubs, or lounges. Experience as a Karaoke general manager is preferred. Candidate must enjoy interacting with guests, demonstrating A+ customer service, and providing front facing management from the floor. Outstanding listening skills and the ability to adjust to different situations. Availability to work nights and weekends. The ability to multi-task and prioritize needs of the guests and staff are a priority. Strong organizational and administrative skills. “SLA clean background is a MUST.” Food handling license and bartending license would be a plus.
- Job Type: Full-Time on-site
Experience: Bar/Restaurant: 3 years (Required) Management: 5 years (Preferred) * Work Location: 136-20 38th Ave, Lower Level, Flushing, NY 11354 at One Location
- Compensation: commensurate on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
All customers & employees are asked to wear a mask in common areas.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Flushing, NY 11354: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.