VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software, and empowers customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace. VMware is transforming how we deliver capabilities to our customers by changing how our internal operations work. As part of VMware’s strategy to grow our software-as-a-service (SaaS) business, we are driving towards scalable and sustainable business operations which will in turn deliver an excellent customer experience. The WW Partner & Commercial Organization (WPCO) Business Management and Insights team is driving efforts to establish a strong business management cadence by pairing program management leadership with analytics and insights.
Join us as a Business Management Program Manager in our Worldwide Partner and Commercial Organization (WPCO) Business Management and Insights team in a United States to define and establish business management framework to influence and help sales and planning leaders on managing quarterly and annual actions to meet goals.
- Work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams and manage a rigorous working cadence driving alignment across regions, and business units
- Develop strategic and operational frameworks and collaborate with regional sales and operations stakeholders to help drive critical business priorities
- Be responsible for Go-To-Market analytics and data infrastructure for supporting business decisions; develop new analytical tools and support leadership in business analytics
- Support OKRs and KPI results into business insights and influence business decision
- Partner with key business stakeholders to define operational metrics for every capability delivered ensuring they are measurable and tracked in a scalable manner.
- Leverage your strong working knowledge and understanding of SaaS and Subscription business models to implement templates, cadence and frameworks
- Expand your domain knowledge and relationships across VMware that will help the WPCO Business Management team
- 5+ years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 2+ years with an MBA
- Strong analytical skills using tools like advanced Excel, Power BI, SQL and Tableau
- Run strategic programs holistically including building out core teams, structuring team meetings, updates to senior leadership, KPIs/OKRs, Reporting
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complex scenarios/situations
- Understanding of key sales and management processes like product management, forecasting, new RTMs to market, and enterprise reporting tools
- Strong communication skills – able to deliver insights and recommendations to senior executives
VMware is a values-led organization, leading with our EPIC2 values (execution, passion, integrity, customer, and community) and holding ourselves and each other accountable to those values and what they stand for. You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
This job may require the candidate to travel and/or work from a facility that requires full vaccination prior to entry.
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Business Operations Analyst
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2022-06-15
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.