Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
You’ll never hear the term ’employee’ at Publicis Sapient. Rather, you’ll see we talk about talented and valued individuals – people with interesting and provocative ideas, bold and diverse perspectives, a keen awareness of today and an unflinching curiosity about next. Our culture is all about the thriving of the 16,000 of us in 60+ offices around the globe, while we boldly help impact the success of our clients in a modern world.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial analysis and reporting of the P&L’s, including coordinating with the Controllership team related to revenue recognition and month end close processes. Flexibility with working across multiple functions including finance, client teams, and office management; Finance Manager is positioned to manage forecast and budget, in addition to analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual performance.
A successful Finance Manager candidate will have the ability to manage multiple/concurrent projects, adapt to changing business requirements in a fast pace work environment, a comfort level in interacting with all levels of the organization including senior management, an inquisitive and curious nature, and a commitment to delivering financial solutions that balance business needs with regional and corporate obligations.
- Provide guidance and analysis of company operations through financial reporting as a basis for strategic decisions and improving operating performance
- Subject matter expert on all items related to forecasting, budgeting, and operations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial analysis (Budget, Forecast and Actuals)
- Support business reviews for planning and re-forecasting on an on-going basis, providing thought leadership around business drivers and their impact, understanding full P&L
- Coordinates with Re:Sources team on outstanding receivables and processing payables
- Partner with the regional and local Controllership teams in monthly and quarterly closes to understand and be able to explain all significant variances to budget/forecast
- Scrutinize forecasted expenses to understand their substantiation, and ensure expenditure by nature is on track
- Collaborate and provide direction and guidance
- Ensure efficiency and consistency of planning across divisions
- Effectively partner with representatives from other internal departments across the organization to ensure financial perspectives are considered in broader initiatives
- Provides ongoing analysis and recommendations for necessary tools, processes or systems required to improve financial analysis. Is proactive in implementing recommendations in a timely manner
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and effective at driving solutions and results amid ambiguity and change
- Support Senior Management to co-ordinate all information gathering including KPI and other metrics
- Ensures business is running smoothly and efficiently in terms of financial processes and operations
- Creates and delivers management reports on key initiatives, metrics, opportunities and risks.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of all reports in compliance with Group’s deadline.
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned
- Support and build budget/commitment process, financial analyses and operation strategies, forecasting future performance and deriving insights to manage and implement improvement/changes required
Your Skills an Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of experience within FP&A or Financial/Management Reporting
- Experience managing team members
- Agency / consulting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Hyperion and/or Oracle will be an advantage
- Committed, detail oriented, self-starter with strong problem solving and excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills to clearly and accurately convey metrics and analysis to management levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects / initiatives on tight schedules and timelines
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, solution-oriented thinking
- Proficiency with financial systems, database platforms, and financial planning/modeling tools Excel at working with and building world-class globally dispersed teams
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to establish trust quickly, build relationships and influence decision-making across multiple levels
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- University graduate with Accounting Major or equivalent qualifications
- Chartered Accountant or other related professional bodies
Pay Range: $90,000 – $175,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.