Location: Virtual/Remote, open to Continental United States
Are you up to the challenge of being a trusted business advisor with an opportunity to influence business strategy at one the world’s leading professional services firms? If you have experience with the complete acquisition proposal lifecycle and an interest in leading “must-win” proposal opportunities, Deloitte’s Government and Public-Services (GPS) team is the place for you! Join our team of professionals in delivering strategic and tactical guidance to senior leadership in support of pursuit development efforts.
Work you’ll do
- As a Pursuit Coordinator you will have responsibility across multiple, concurrent projects. This position is characterized by shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, last minute requirements, and occasional evening/weekend hours to accomplish task within non-negotiable client deadlines.
- As a Pursuit Coordinator on our team, you will:
- Assist the Pursuit Managers with the development and maintenance of proposal management tools / templates by analyzing RFPs and helping to determine appropriate response formats
- Work as part of a team and collaboratively to produce large volumes of work with consistent quality
- Provide document management and controls
- Work closely with the Graphic Designers, Formatters and Editors to provide direction, track status, and maintain schedules
- Effectively use procedures, tools and templates throughout the proposal lifecycle, and direct design and production support staff to create and consistently apply templates, formats, and styles per Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements, GPS guidelines, and Deloitte U.S. Firms’ standards
- Properly interpret solicitation requirements governing document organization and production
- Provide accurate and timely communications regarding document status, proposal team meetings and formal reviews
- Assist with digital delivery – managing file size, naming convention is accordance with RFP, etc.
- Manage smaller proposals as appropriate
- Manage specific sections of the proposal (i.e., small business volume)
- Update graphics with minor edits (i.e., typos, name changes)
- Plan and coordinate final production activities
- Ensure quality and responsiveness of all work
As part of Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) team, the GPS Pursuit Center of Excellence provides top notch support to Deloitte’s internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred concentration in Business, English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications, or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Federal proposal development
- Advanced skills and specialties that offer high strategic value to top priority pursuits
- Experience with large, complex proposal solutions related to Operate services, such as Application Management Services (AMS), Cyber Security Operations (CSOC), Foundry Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), IT Outsourcing (ITO), Cloud (CMS) and/or Data Center Ops (DCO), Contact Center Management, Analytics, eDiscovery, and/or Program Integrity
- Experience with large corporate organizations and small business concerns
- Excellent communicator – both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Training in formal capture/proposal methodologies
- Participation in responses to FEDSIM-managed pursuits in the Federal space
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal procurement regulations and practices (including FAR and DFAR)
- Experience with editorial practices and standards
- IT Certifications (cloud, Microsoft, ITILv4) or PMP a plus
Compensation Range (when Colorado is a location):
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $86815 to $144695 (minimum to maximum).
- Additional wording is also required around AIP and Incentive Comp, if applicable. You should only add the following language if your job is AIP and/or incentive comp-eligible.
- For AIP-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- For incentive comp-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.