Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG’s brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG’s goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG’s priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG’s Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being “All Heart.” NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love – love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
The Goyard Business Supervisor is a brand ambassador for the vendor in Bergdorf Goodman playing a role in building and developing an exceptional team that consistently provides superior client service and ensures the boutique exceeds defined performance targets while delivering the BG and vendor brand experience.
- Promotes the vision and culture of BG, while balancing the alignment of loyalty to the BG brand and being a champion of the vendor brand
- Manages team for Goyard Sellers; provides coaching, training and development in all aspects of their roles including customer service, selling ceremony, monthly scheduling, clinic/meeting attendance, and follow up on daily task completion.
- Participates in the execution of strategy to achieve sales goals for BG and the vendor brand and the achievement of each homebase associate’s goals (this includes sales volume, and any defined KPIs)
- Participates in the partnership and execution between BG and the vendor on all client facing events and experiences
- Partners with Floor Manager to facilitate seasonal buy reviews while managing advance and reserve requests
- Ensures Associates attend all vendor trainings including collection launches, seasonal marketing messaging, the selling ceremony and operations
- Contributes to all Business recaps to communicate to all critical stake holders through executive summaries and seller communication
- Keeps proprietary information within BG, utilizing the utmost discretion in all communication
Job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of duties, responsibilities, or activities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, activities may change at any time with or without notice.
: United States of America-New York-NEW YORK-New York-Bergdorf Goodman Women’s
: Retail Sales Management
: Bergdorf Goodman
: Individual Contributor
: May 12, 2022, 9:40:31 PM