The Manager of Corporate and Foundation Relations focuses on corporate and foundation fundraising for God’s Love We Deliver. The Manager of Corporate and Foundation Relations researches prospects, builds relationships with corporate and foundation partners, and prepares and submits letters of inquiry, grant proposals, budgets, final reports, and other correspondence. The Manager of Corporate and Foundation Relations works with the Development team to set and achieve goals, plan strategy, and manage more than 100 corporate and foundation relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Director of Institutional Giving to research, cultivate, solicit, and steward more than 100 corporate and foundation donors to achieve fundraising goals for approximately 3 million or more in grant funding annually by developing grant proposals and letters of intent that inspire donors to action
- Works directly with corporations and foundations to solicit gifts, maintain positive relationships, and build strong community support for programs at God’s Love
- Writes, edits, proofreads, and timely submits grant proposals and letters of inquiry in accordance with funder requirements
- Collaborates with Communications Department to identify and hone compelling impact stories
- Prepares acknowledgement letters, final reports, impact reports and budget documents
- Ensures prompt acknowledgement of all gifts related to corporate and foundation giving
- Tracks gifts, goals and monthly results, meets deadlines for proposals and reporting, and maintains accurate records in Raiser’s Edge for all gifts and relationships
- In collaboration with Program staff, the Finance team and the Development team, plans and produces budget documents, program activity reports, updates, newsletter articles and other materials
- Works with staff, board, and other internal and external partners to set and achieve goals, produce written materials, and meet grant expectations
- Represents God’s Love to internal and external partners to grow and maintain key relationships
- Schedules and coordinates agency site visits with corporate and foundation representatives
- Participates in and assists with agency events and cultivation activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.