We are looking for a self-driven individual who will add to the success of this company in Grant Writing/RFP (Proposals).
- The ability to handle both small and large Requests for Proposal (also known as bidding and RFP) documentation
- Capability to both interpret and understand specifications including purpose for the requested services, scope of work describing the service and/or product including accompanying mandatory and desirable requirements.
- Extensive research into necessary proposal drafts for clients as requested
- Meeting deadlines for proposal submissions
- Drafting proposals as requested with clear and effective writing language
- Communication with targeted clients in the United States. Along with being able to target clients both in Africa and Europe as well.
- Experience with researching, writing, and submitting proposals preferred
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Flexibility in being able to write proposals for a variety of industries
- This is a salaried full-time role with bonuses granted
- Compensation is negotiable during the interview process
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $57,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grant Writers & Managers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.