We are a 3 x Ad Age Best Place to Work award winner, fast growing, 600+ person (globally), independent (no holding company), minority owned communications and media planning agency with a heart of gold and an ambition to scale with soul.
Crossmedia was born out of a passion to establish an agency model that focuses on what media agencies should do: create innovative connections between brands and people regardless of channel or budget. Crossmedia teams are structured to mirror the way consumers interact with media – fluid, flexible and channel-neutral. We’re not specialists in silos’s. Rather, we are cross-trained individuals who manage insights planning, execution, and measurement across all channels.
Our culture can’t be beat. We have insanely collaborative people who enjoy one another and love Crossmedia. We lean in, we participate, and we help to make this a company that we all are proud to be part of. We score 4.3 on Glassdoor and our CEO has a 99% approval rating. Although we have amazing office hubs, we offer a work from anywhere option with tons of flexibility, and we have one of the best benefit packages out there. We offer a fully funded healthcare option, open PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment help, 401k matching, Burgerday (ask us about this!) and much more!
Our client roster includes US Bank, White Castle, NASCAR, Tommy Hilfiger, PWC, Capital Group, Invesco, AIG, The Hartford, Torrid and more.
We’re hiring a Group Director to champion integration and strategy in cross channel investment role. You have 12 + years of experience in advertising, preferably at a media agency, working across a broad portfolio of clients. Proficient in paid search, social, display and video marketing channels. You are passionate about consumer behavior, digital media, technology, and data. You have strong POVs, proactively engaging in industry and agency thought leadership.
Leading a team of specialists and partner relationships and executing work that is client and performance centric. The team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
A successful candidate will have well over a decade of experience negotiating media deals at all levels and working with and developing client relationships. We are seeking an individual with a strategic, future forward approach that pushes industry standards and ensures Crossmedia is offering a best-in-class product for clients.
The role requires empathetic leadership and mentorship skills as the role is responsible for development and growth of their direct reports and the entire team.
- Ability to provide holistic proactive strategies across multiple accounts: including cross channel strategic optimization, learning agenda, and operational accountability.
- Displays an understanding of platforms, strategies, and a nuanced POV to help drive performance and client satisfaction with internal stakeholders within media planning, and analytics team to continuously improve audience, measurement, and emerging areas of focus
- Grade A partner relationships and advanced negotiation skill set
- Working knowledge of CTV and Advanced Television sectors
- Demonstrate an understanding of all media channel, including Video & Biddable
- Experience and active participant in New Business pitch and media exercise
- Displays a high level of personal dedication and motivation
- Contributes to company culture; Possess a self-start mind-set and capable of decision-making with positive and accountable outcomes
- Is fully committed to staff training of current team, participates in formal training and serves as a mentor
- Adheres to the employee evaluation process, providing timely and constructive feedback to direct reports
- Strong listening skills believes good thinking can come from anyone and any place; is a team player willing to compromise their point of view in support of others. This person WILL BE part of a highly successful integrated cross-discipline team
- You are looking for a place to learn, push and build something special, and want to do it in a collaborative environment. You should be comfortable in a casual environment where the structure is loose and the only limitations are your own.
Benefits: with one the best benefit packages in the industry, we offer a casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program, tuition reimbursement, and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.