Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Redwood City, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of program/project management experience leading operational initiatives.
- 4 years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, product strategy, or related fields.
- Experience in data analysis.
- MBA degree.
- Experience developing and maintaining SQL scripts, data tables, and dashboards.
- Experience influencing stakeholders to devise and scale a winning strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads products.
- Communication and presentation development skills with the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and turn them into stories that spark an audience.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, with the ability to collaborate across cross-functional boundaries.
About the job
As a Growth Consultant for Measurement, you will be responsible for leading go to market strategies for a business unit. You will advocate the needs, opportunities, and gaps that Google Customer Solutions (GCS) clients experience with our Product teams.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Engage and influence internal and external stakeholders from practitioner to executives.
- Work with our teams cross-functionally to ensure key collaterals (e.g., narratives, one sheets, dashboards) are developed, and leverage those to equip sellers with strong product expertise.
- Share customer and sales product feedback with Global Product Leads in order to ensure the product road-map reflects the needs of Google Customer Solutions clients.
- Support quarterly measurement planning/goal setting, facilitate activation across programs, monitor and report on usage, training plans, and collateral development.
- Collate information regarding common objections, successful strategies, product knowledge gaps, etc., and lead product training.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.