DeAngelo Contracting Services (DCS) is a family owned and operated business with treating all employees like family at the core of our values. Our employees provide innovative, safe, and high-quality infrastructure/maintenance contracting services to State DOTs, railroads, and other commercial/residential customers across the entire United States. Employees receive generous compensation packages, employee engagement events & career development programs, just to name a few of the benefits of being part of the DCS family!
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Do you want to shift gears into a long-lasting career filled with opportunities for growth? Do you enjoy driving? Are you looking for new and challenging experiences guaranteed to increase and expand your skills and knowledge? DeAngelo Contracting Services (DCS) is looking for someone that has a strong desire for safety, a great attitude, and good ethics. He or she will be responsible for executing various infrastructure maintenance contract duties including, but not limited to roadside herbicide applications, shadow and crash truck operations, and traffic control operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Performing pre and post trip inspections of assigned vehicle. Identify problems and address appropriately.
- Maintain a clean truck.
- Transporting operational equipment and material required for contract execution including loading, unloading, and mixing activities.
- Performs tasks that involve lifting and moving objects weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date driver?s logs and inspection sheets.
- Maintains DOT and DMV standards regarding transport and placarding of hazardous materials.
- Undertakes light repairing and maintenance tasks on vehicles.
- Participates in cross training as assigned and provides assistance and guidance for related work when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time