Nothing Bundt Cakes - Alpharetta
REPORTS TO: Bakery Manager
Come and share your passion for Joy, Delicious Cake, and Celebrations! Here at Nothing Bundt Cakes Alpharetta, we bring joy to everyone that steps into our bakery. You will have the opportunity to create genuine connections and develop into the best that you can be. The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Guest Service Representative Lead creates a warm, welcoming environment for our guests, offers creative solutions for unique celebratory occasions, and sells our delicious cakes. The Lead Guest Service Representative embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong commitment to guest satisfaction as well as overall excellence and efficiency in the workplace. The GSR Lead has full accountability for developing and maintaining an environment where there is a true commitment and focus on the best service to our guests and the highest quality standards. The GSR Leader will work in various positions throughout any given week and will help with the running of shifts when the General Manager is not present.
- Lead Guest Services Representative role is responsible for ongoing training with peers, monitoring GEM standards, opening and closing duties, assisting with scheduling as well serving guests on a daily basis.
- Promptly greets walk-in and phone guests with genuine warmth and helpful enthusiasm to determine interests and needs and follows NbC Sweet Steps of Service to create a superior guest experience.
- Handle guest escalated issues or inquiries.
- Able to identify key customers– engaging with customers, inquiring about business needs or opportunities where we would be able to work collaboratively (such as corporate gifting, selling in building lobbies, monthly birthday programs, fundraising, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with the entire leadership team.
- Ability to assist with and execute outside sales events, large orders, and wedding orders.
- Maintains strong product knowledge to educate guests on NbC cake distinction, size and flavor profile options, pricing, special promotions, and complimentary retail merchandise.
- Focus on sales growth: additional merchandise, including balloons, candles, and cards, to complete a unique celebration.
- Processes guest orders efficiently and accurately utilizing the point-of-sale system and invite guests to join NbC Email Club to benefit from special promotions and remain connected.
- Upholds a clean and organized bakery presentation, which may include routine sweeping/mopping of the floor, and dusting/cleaning of countertops, windows, and other surfaces.
- Replenishes retail merchandise and cake display case to ensure a strong visual presentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Cheerful attitude
- Enjoys interacting with diverse people.
- Speak enthusiastically.
- Diligent, organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multitask
- Time management skills to work in a tight fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to perform repetitious tasks with precision
- Attention to detail
- Consistency and reliability
- Values teamwork
While no formal education or work experience is required, previous guest service experience at a retail store or bakery, and restaurant exposure is a plus. Has the capacity to stand for extended periods and work in a fast-paced environment.
Competitive Pay (includes Commission on Sales)
Commission on retail sales: If you like to sell and you are competitive, this is the job for you! The commission scale ranges from 10% to 25% per pay period according to the number of retail sales performed by the GSR.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills. Hourly Rate $16.00
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid Training
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on changing business demands.
- Monday to Saturday am / pm shifts (9 am to 7 pm Monday thru Thursday. Friday 9 am to 8 pm and Saturday 10 am to 8 pm)
- Holidays work is required
- Great Benefit- Thanksgiving day, Xmas Day. Day after Xmas and New Year’s Day-closed
Nothing Bundt Cakes Alpharetta is closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends. The only exception is on Holidays that fall on a Sunday.
It’s a Great Place to Work
At Nothing Bundt Cakes Alpharetta we consider our team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each bakery. Our high retention rate is proof that team members enjoy working at our bakery.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.