By Light Professional IT Services LLC
- Interface for all service requests related to DSS’ IT environment and mission applications.
- Provide Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support of the SD.
- Provide timely acknowledgement of service requests, problem identification, root cause analysis, escalation, resolution, and closure for all service requests. Response to service requests shall be based on the DSS prioritization level and SLAs identified by the Government.
- Ensure customer satisfaction benchmarks and current metrics are tracked and made transparent via a shared portal (i.e., IOD).
- Provide a status on service requests for users (i.e., via an automated self-accessible portal or through direct follow-up communication).
- Provide end-user account administration services (add/change/remove).
- Provide deskside support to resolve customer service requests.
- Washington DC OPM HQ will be a lasion between DCSA and OPM (NBIB).
Associate Degree (or) 2-year Technical Degree and 0-4+ years of related experience. Experience in lieu of a degree will also be considered
- Meet or exceed DoD 8570.1 requirements as follows: Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II which consists of either: Security+ CE, GSEC, or SSCP
- Experience working in an environment supporting Executive customers with information technology requirements
Special Requirements/Security Clearance:
- Secret clearance required
- By Light does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters; vaccination requirements and testing are subject to the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements; testing is at the cost of the employee.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.