Do you love selling and helping customers? Are you looking for a change from being in the restaurant or hospitality industry? Hotel front desk? Retail store? Maybe even medical or oil and gas?
Ever wanted to work in a high-end automotive business? Are you trustworthy, dependable, have at least 2+ years of Sales skills, customer service experience, great people skills and well-organized?
Would you enjoy being part of a small team with a family-like culture? Our clients expect a high level of customer service, would you be able to deliver that? Do you like looking at nice cars? Do you want to make up to $70,000 – $80,000 per year? $120,000? Amazing pay plan with no ceiling on commissions, excellent benefits, and health insurance!
We are an award winning high-end automotive business that specializes in Paint Protection Film, Nano Ceramic Coatings and Premium Ceramic Window Film. We are looking for a full-time Service Advisor.
Have sales and great customer service but no experience in the automotive industry? We will train you!
Get your life back: NO working late nights! NO working weekends! NO working on holidays!
No more financial surprises: Steady, bimonthly paychecks
Full benefits: Paid Time Off, Health/Dental, 401K
COVID19: We stayed open the throughout the entire pandemic because we were classified as essential
This role is very important to the success of our business. The primary job of this position is professionally presenting customers with the recommended services based on the customers’ needs, goals, and desires. This role also assists in the administrative and customer service aspects of the business. We are growing rapidly and this is a high paced position, so sales and customer service experience is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Sales: Successfully present repairs and service to customers based on their needs, goals, and desires, using company guidelines and best practices.
- Quality Control: Check on vehicle progress throughout the day and inspect completed work
- Customer Service: Assist customers by answering questions and inquiries over the phone, via email, and in person in a timely and friendly manner.
- Administrative: Create invoices for clients using the company process, help process services, dispatch services as needed under direction of manager. Organizing and maintain an orderly appearance throughout the front office
- Office Support: Perform a variety of customer service and administrative duties as needed by the shop. This may include such things as answering phones, scheduling, running various errands, updating the workflow-board, checking-in/out customers, cleaning the office, assisting customers at the counter, performing call backs to previous clients, helping the technicians as needed, other tasks as directed by business need and organizing and maintain an orderly appearance throughout the front office.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Sales Experience: Must have at least 2 years experience in any sales role or demonstrate an ability to sell
- Well Dressed, Bright Smile, Clean, Professional Appearance: We’re a believer in relationships, with our fellow team members and customers. The professional nature of what you do, matters.
- Computer Knowledge: Must possess a working knowledge of how to use a computer. This includes the ability to type or dictate at least 30 words per minute, operate an email account, Word, Excel and use office softwares.
- Customer Service Skills: Must have at least 1 year in any customer service or administration relation position.
- Organizational & Focus Skills: Must be able to work and complete work tasks in a timely fashion in an environment that has constant distractions and interruptions
- Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate in English fluently, both in verbal and in written form. This includes the use of a telephone.
- Math Skills: Must possess ability to count. Must know how to perform basic math functions using a calculator.
Valid Driver’s License
Must be able to get into and out of various vehicles without assistance
Ability to pass pre-employment background check
Ability to work from Tuesday – Saturday, 9am to 6pm
IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR, FILL OUT THIS ONLINE FORM IF YOU WANT AN INTERVIEW.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- No ceiling on commission
- Closed on Sunday and Monday
- Growth opportunities and room for advancement
- Local Houston business since 2007
- Top-Rated Online Presence
- Exceptionally equipped and well-maintained shop
- Opportunity for company paid Health Insurance
- Fun, active and positive work environment
- Sunday and Monday off with opportunity for extra hours when needed
- Earn generous paid time off
- Excellent ongoing training and development
- Access to high end car care products
- Tech savvy
- Learn from one of the best high end car care, auto detailing and protection facility in the world
- Great clientele and networking
- Opportunity for performance–based pay increases
- Competitive wage + bonuses + commission
Sales, service advisor, server, waiter, bartender, office manager, store manager, auto, technician, front desk, customer service, retail, manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77057: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- After reading through our ad, name two things that caught your attention that made you apply for this position?
- Who can we call as a reference at your current or previous employer? Phone number? Relationship?
- How many years were you employed at your previous or current job?
- What’s your commute like to the our location in the Galleria?
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.