Prepares discharged patients medical records for completeness and directs all deficiencies to appropriate medical and professional staff personnel. Enters information regarding incomplete charts into a computerized tracking system.
Reviews all inpatient medical records for completeness by the Medical/Dental Staff and Ancillary services according to the standards of Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals, the New Jersey Department of Health and the by-laws of Community Medical Center. Maintains work-flow in the Incomplete File Room.
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED
- Accuracy in detailed work required.
- Ability to operate computers within the Department.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Hospital regulations of the completeness of medical record information preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and organizational skills required. Must maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must display a proven analytical capability and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
RWJBarnabas Health is an
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.