Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Home cleaning.
- Light shopping.
Position Type / Expected Hours Of Work:
- Full-time, Unionized position.
- 9:00 AM-5:30 PM.
- Home visits with program clients.
- Other work is performed in a typical community center environment.
- A minimum of two years of housekeeping experience.
- Experience working with an older adult population preferred.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at time of hire.
Work Authorization and Clearance:
- Documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must pass the background check and other pre-employment requirements.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other functions and responsibilities may change or may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About YM&YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood:
Established in 1917 as one of the first Jewish community centers in New York City, the YM & YWHA of Washington Heights and Inwood (the Y) is a thriving and visionary not-for-profit human services organization in Northern Manhattan. We welcome people of diverse ethnicities and all ages, from pre-school to older adults, into the Y family with a wide range of educational, recreational and social services and programs that focus on improving the quality of their lives. With a long and distinguished history, the Y is a multi-service community center that is well known for its nurturing environment and non-judgmental philosophy.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.