Prestige Home Care Angels, Inc
Services needed for Male client: Assist with moring routine, companionship, monitoring mobility/fall prevention, bathing/grooming, assistance on toileting, help with eating and activities of daily living, Transfer/lift experience a must!
Shift: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8am to 6pm
Personality needed: Need male caregiver who takes initiative to complete tasks without being told, proactive, social, positive energy to uplift client emotional needs, organized, structured, and professional at all times
We are looking for the best of the best! When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to improve your patient’s quality of life by providing friendly and compassionate care. This is our agency’s goal. We want patient-focused individuals like you who truly care about quality homecare and have the desire to provide our clients with the best possible care.
Here is why employees love working with us:
- Competitive pay
- Immediate work & flexible scheduling
- Direct deposit and bi-weekly pay
- A supportive management team available to help you become successful and on the job training
- Freedom to give quality one-on-one attention to our elderly and disabled clients in their own homes
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Pass a DOJ/FBI criminal background clearance for Home Care Aide registry-state of California
- Physical Exam and TB test is done within 6 months
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Record
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Job Types: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Employment development training
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.