Are you looking for a workplace where you can make a difference and feel supported?
Mission Healthcare, a Family of Companies is a culture-driven organization in the business of caring. As an industry leader, our team delivers high-quality, personalized home health, hospice, and palliative care services to over 5,000 patients daily. Our mission statement is to take care of people and we take pride in putting our employee’s first. We’ve been awarded as a 2021 Top Workplace and we’re proud of our 4.5-star Glassdoor rating!
Mission Healthcare Family of Companies includes Mission Home Health, Mission Hospice, Moniker Hospice, Healthy Living at Home, Tender Care, Sun Tree, Hands of Hope, Advanced Healthcare Services, One Care and Compass at Home.
We are a company that truly invests in our people and what we do, and we never lose sign of the impact we’re making. If you are committed to making an impact on the lives of others Mission Healthcare offers competitive benefits to support your career, well-being, and future.
Assists in the daily office processes, facilitates communication of information to office and clinical staff, and provides training in office processes/data entry for new employees.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties
- Maintain office environment (including coordination of cleaning and maintenance)
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, in-services, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
- High school graduate with minimum of three years of progressive business experience; bachelor’s degree preferred. Two years of business experience.
- Proficient in word processing, desktop publishing and spreadsheet software
- Minimum of two years of medical office or one year of hospice experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages, especially the geriatric population
Why choose Mission Healthcare?
Passionate company culture
Paid Holidays (Full time only)
Accrued Vacation Time Accrual
Sick Leave Program
Development & Continued Education
Team Licensing Assistance
Electronic medical records & mobile devices
Employee Referral Program
Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage (available the 1st day of month following date of hire)
Flex & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
Company Paid Life Insurance
Supplemental Life, AD&D, Accident, Critical Care & Cancer Insurance
EOE – M/F/Disabled/Veterans – Reasonable Accommodation
It is our business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.