Le Diplomate, by restaurateur Stephen Starr, pays sincere homage to French café culture, providing a comfortable, versatile gathering place that’s become an anchor for Washington, D.C.’s resurgent 14th Street corridor. Painstakingly built out of a historic structure that harnesses the artful spirit of a Parisian brasserie, the interior and exterior pay subtle tribute to tradition, imbuing every meal with a sweeping sense of European drama. The extensive menu features a variety of Gallic classics, including onion soup gratinée, steak frites and escargots, as well as daily plates such as bouillabaisse and cassoulet. A thoughtfully curated wine list and specialty cocktail program complete the transporting experience.
We are seeking
HOSTS with a positive attitude and an eagerness to work in our cafe style-French bistro.
We Offer: An opportunity for career advancement and professional growth. Competitive pay, paid time off, dining discounts, comprehensive benefits coverage, commuter benefits, 401k options, and more!
Qualified candidates will have:
- Joyful, outgoing, guest-centric individuals who have a passion for great food and wine
- Experience as a host, hostess, or receptionist
- At least 1 year of prior experience in a well-rated restaurant
- Experience using a open table or other system
- Ability to articulate reservations, seating times, and availability over the phone and in person in a calm tone
- Full time or Part Time availability; weekends highly desired
Le Diplomate is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. More detail about Le Diplomate part of STARR Restaurants
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.