The Mercer Kitchen
**MUST HAVE FULL WEEKEND OPEN AVAILABILITY**
We are looking for individuals who want to grow within the hospitality industry. Because joining us opens the doors to growth within an organization of over 40 restaurants worldwide!
Ideal Candidates would have the following prerequisites and characteristics:
- Experience working in a fast-paced restaurant
- Desire and dedication to learn and offer fine dining service
- A minimum of two years’ experience in fine dining
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- An enthusiastic, positive and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to work as a team player
- FULL AVAILABILITY- daytime hours, evening hours and weekends.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Located at the Mercer hotel, Mercer Kitchen brings a chic, sophisticated vibe to the heart of SoHo. Exposed brick walls, long banquettes, and candlelit sconces give the place a timelessly stylish, sexy, fun ambiance. Mercer Kitchen was one of the first restaurants in New York City to have a communal table, which remains popular to this day. Chef Jean‑Georges’ American menu features market-driven, seasonal ingredients prepared in a simple yet elegant style, with favorites like the Tuna Spring Roll, Steamed Shrimp Salad, wood-fired pizzas, and classic Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake. There is an open kitchen, where guests can sit back and watch the show. A casual café upstairs serves breakfast and lunch, and transforms into an exciting bar/lounge at night.
“Jean-Georges’ Mercer Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity.”
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.