Looking for a fun fast-paced and rewarding job opportunity? Skyport Hospitality has your ticket! We are building a team of highly energetic, service-driven, positive people. Choose your seat as a host or hostess!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- FREE RTD/Light Rail Pass or FREE Parking Pass
- FREE meals
- 20% Employee Discount
- Career Training and Advancement Opportunities
- And did we mention…working with great people
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a great experience for our guests
- Understand the menu selections and be able to suggest items based off customer needs
- Ability to prepare food according to recipes, procedures and food safety standards
- Must be able to pass a 10-year criminal background check
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to learn
Get ready to take flight with Skyport Hospitality!
Must be able to work on your feet for up to 12 hours. Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing 20 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds as well as repetitive hand and wrist motion. Work with hot, cold, and some hazardous equipment.
Skyport Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Fast casual restaurant
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80249: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Basic math: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.