We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurants a success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Outback Steakhouse
Join for the fun, stay for the career! Our goal for you as an Outbacker, is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated customer service, bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience. If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun and make money, mate—learn more and apply!
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurants a success.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment and harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion age, gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
- Responsible for exceeding the customer expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is tailored to the customer’s preference.
- No Rules, Just Right. If you can do it, make it happen.
- Greet incoming and departing guest in a welcoming manner. Seat the guest in the dining and bar areas while ensuring a smooth handoff to service staff.
- Have a general knowledge of our food and drink menu and be able to recommend and upsell products.
- A Host/Server Assistant will need to be able to entertain wait times with hospitality offering beverages and food tasting services as applicable.
- Answer phones in a prompt and professional manner and direct calls as applicable.
- Team player and assist throughout the restaurant by bussing tables, deliver food and bar beverages, assisting with guests and ensuring that every opportunity to WOW a customer is completed. Teamwork is essential and required by all Outbackers.
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards during the shift
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include distance, close, color, depth, and peripheral. Also, the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees, customers and managers.
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement at the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow them.
Pay: $9.54 per hour
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.