Hilton Garden Inn
The hours for this position may vary and will require weekend availability as well.
Job responsibilities include: repairing and maintaining the interior and exterior of the hotel while following company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, safety and security. Hotels are a 24/7 operation; we are looking for staff with daily availability, including weekends and holidays.
Other key duties include:
- Perform routine maintenance such as painting, carpet/floor cleaning, caulking, etc.
- Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel
- Perform duties of the company’s preventative maintenance program
- Report major repair needs to the Chief Engineer/General Manager
- Assist in setup/cleanup of meeting rooms
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Duluth, GA 30097: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.