Mansfield Service Partners
Mansfield Service Partners has an immediate position for a Sales Representative in our Specialty Fueling Services department at our Houston, TX location. This position will be responsible for developing and growing new customer accounts. This position will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy, and initiative to identify opportunities for new business and to improve current business. They will partner with our internal and external Sales Management Team related to the post-sales satisfaction and retention of existing customers.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- GUARANTEED monthly commission for at least your first 6 months
- Base Salary + Monthly Commission (Highest commissions check paid in February 2022 was $30,000!)
- Earning potential of $100,000 PLUS per year. NO CAP!
- Comprehensive benefit package (health, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401-K with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, 7 holidays, 2 floating holidays, and a paid day for volunteering at a non-profit agency)
- Education Reimbursement
- and MORE!
- Develops new accounts and implements plans for growth in existing accounts.
- Utilizes and maintains CRM weekly for all leads, accounts, key accounts and Top 10 Target accounts to include (but not limited to) contact information, activities such as new leads, emails, phones call, meetings, progress, etc.
- Utilizes consultative selling and closing skills.
- Strategically grows customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Actively participates in a positive manner in meetings and huddles. Provides recommendations by evaluating market needs to exploit demands, and identifies new sales channels to improve and meet the company’s sales agenda.
- Communicates products and services opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific actions plans and sales strategy.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Works towards meeting or exceeding goals and expectations that include:
- 20% Win/Close rate for all Target Key Accounts
- Grow existing Key Accounts for a larger share of wallet
- Increase gross profit margin
- Increase gallons sold year over year
- Meet or exceed monthly DGP and Gallons set by management
- Maintains a complete Top 10/20 Target Pipeline.
- Utilizes, knows, and understands the O’Rourke focus strategies to include:
- SAM Strategic Account Management
- KAC Key Account Cutoff
- ICP Ideal Customer Profile
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education, Experience and Certification:
- One (1) or more years of work experience in one or more aspects of oil and gas or lubricants sales, manufacturing, maintenance, or operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Operations a plus.
- Must carry auto liability insurance limits of at least $100,000/$300,000/$100,000 and be able to provide a copy of insurance showing the limits being carried, employee as driver of the vehicle, the vehicle covered under the policy, and expiration of the policy
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This position is located in an office and outdoors environment frequent encounters dirt and dust, noise and vibration, fumes and odors and wetness/humidity. May be frequently exposed to mechanical, chemical, and electrical hazards. This position also requires travel via vehicle and airplane. The incumbent is required to sit for long periods of time. The incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable workplace accommodation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.